Hamilton Bridge Club : Suspension of ALL Bridge - updated 27 March

To all club members:

Time has moved on since the Club made the decision to suspend all Bridge at the Club

We are now all into day 2 of our 28 day lock down ( or "home stay" ) so the suspension of play will continue until the lock down concludes. The committee will continue watching government recommendations and edicts on life returning to "normal" in NZ with a view to setting a possible date for the restarting of Bridge. This next update will not be until after Easter

Tournaments the Club was to run in the next 2 months are very likely cancelled but efforts to re-schedule them will be made if dates are available. These changes will not be investigated until the lock down is finished in this region

Bridge at Hamilton continues to be suspended until at least the date the lock down is concluded. Any changes or updates will be placed on our website and Facebook page, and circulated through email

Any queries or concerns can be emailed to the club’s email address (secretary@hamiltonbridge.co.nz), or directly to a committee member

We hope and trust members stay well and safe, and very much look forward to seeing you all at the bridge table soon!
Please keep in contact with our elderly members and offer any assistance they may need if things get worse